Possible bug with diskprediction_local mgr module on Octopus

Hey all!

I am trying to enable the mgr module for the diskprediction_local to start
getting predictive failure messages for drives in our Ceph Cluster.

I am following ===> https://docs.ceph.com/en/octopus/mgr/diskprediction/

In our Ubuntu 20.04 deployed Octopus Cluster (Running Ceph 15.2.17), I am
not able to enable this module with the following command "ceph mgr module
enable diskprediction_local"

The error messages is:

Error ENOENT: all mgr daemons do not support module 'diskprediction_local',
pass --force to force enablement

We deploy our clusters via ceph-ansible, and I've confirmed the apt
packages for both diskprediction_local and diskprediction_cloud are
installed

ceph-mgr-diskprediction-cloud/now 15.2.17-1focal all [installed,local]
ceph-mgr-diskprediction-local/now 15.2.17-1focal all [installed,local]

When I check for the mgr module with "ceph mgr module ls", I only see the
diskprediction_cloud module. I am able to enable this "cloud"
diskprediction module successfully, although I don't wish to use the cloud
version. When attempting to enable the "local" diskprediction  module, I
get the above error.

I've tried doing this on Ceph clusters running 15.2.15, 15.2.16, and
15.2.17, all running Ubuntu 20.04, and all fail

Notably, I spun up a quick Ubuntu 18.04 Nautilus (Ceph 14.2.22) cluster to
test, and I was able to successfully enable the diskprediction_local mgr
module there, without issue.

Is anyone successfully running the diskprediction mgr module on Ceph
Octopus, or suggestions on what else I can check?

Thank you!