Change OSD Address after IB/Ethernet switch

Hi,

we have switched our network from IP over IB to an Ethernet configuration.

I could move the mons over to the new address range and they connect into the cluster network. The OSD create more of a problem, even after setting

public_network129.217.31.176/29
cluster_network 129.217.31.184/29

to their values and restarting ceph.target on all nodes but they still report the wrong information when checked with ceph osd metadata :

back_addr
front_addr
hb_back_addr
hb_front_addr

and are therefore not able to connect.

Where do I need to modify the address to get them connecting again?

Cheers
Dominik