Re: [SPAM] Ceph upgrade advice - Luminous to Pacific with OS upgrade

> - you will need to love those filestore OSD’s to Bluestore before hitting Pacific, might even be part of the Nautilus upgrade. This takes some time if I remember correctly.

I don't think this is necessary. It _is_ necessary to convert all
leveldb to rocksdb before upgrading to Pacific, on both mons and any
filestore OSDs.

Quincy will warn you about filestore OSDs, and Reef will no longer
support filestore.

Josh