Re: octopus rbd cluster just stopped out of nowhere (>20k slow ops)

Boris, I have seen one problematic OSD cause this issue on all OSD with
which its PGs peered.  The solution was to take out the slow OSD,
immediately all slow ops stopped.  I found it by observing common OSDs in
reported slow ops.  Not saying this is your issue, but it may be a
possibility.  Good luck!

--
Alex Gorbachev
https://alextelescope.blogspot.com