Re: Implications of pglog_hardlimit

It's also possible you're running into large pglog entries - any
chance you're running RGW and there's an s3:CopyObject workload
hitting an object that was uploaded with MPU?
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/56707

If that's the case, you can inject a much smaller value for
osd_min_pg_log_entries and osd_max_pg_log_entries (ceph tell osd.*
config set osd_min_pg_log_entries 500 - repeat for max) to relieve
memory pressure.

Josh