Re: *****SPAM***** Re: CephFS performance

> crashes). In the case of BeeGFS, if there is a problem on any machine, the
> whole cluster becomes inconsistent (at the point of my tests, I'm not working
> with that).

But the first question you should ask yourself is, can you afford to be having these down hours, or do you want to have a solution that still offers availabiltiy after a node failure. The second question could be, do you even need this faster local performance? Then you have the available source license (like elastic search?) so you will have issues with cloud providers or a long term availability? Do you want to convert PB's of storage in 5 years time, because BeeGFS changed their earning model?