Re: radosgw-octopus latest - NoSuchKey Error - some buckets lose their rados objects, but not the bucket index

Does someone have an idea what I can check, maybe what logs I can turn on,
to find the cause of the problem? Or at least can have a monitoring that
tells me when this happens?

Currently I go through ALL of the buckets and basically do a "compare
bucket index to radoslist" for all objects in the bucket index. But I doubt
this will give me new insights.

--
Die Selbsthilfegruppe "UTF-8-Probleme" trifft sich diesmal abweichend im
groüen Saal.