Re: Cloud sync to minio fails after creating the bucket

On 21/11/2022 11:04, matze@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi list,

I'm currently implementing a sync between ceph and a minio cluster to continously sync the buckets and objects to an offsite location. I followed the guide on https://croit.io/blog/setting-up-ceph-cloud-sync-module

After the sync starts it successfully creates the first bucket, but somehow tries over and over again to create the bucket instead of adding the objects itself. This is from the minio logs:

Could this "just" be the bug https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/55310 (duplicate https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/57807) about Cloud Sync being broken since Pacific?

Regards

Christian