Strange issues with rgw bucket list

Hi Cephers.

I'm facing a strange issue with the S3 bucket list. It's Pacific 16.2.9.

In a cluster one bucket(not found more yet) cannot list the owner. For
example: `aws s3api list-buckets`. I can list this bucket with
`radosgw-admin bucket list` but if I try to add uid I also cannot view the
bucket in output.

I checked bucket metadata, user metadata, bucket index and it seems like
all good.

Not helped `radosgw-admin bucket check --fix`

Content of the bucket is accessible and the owner can list objects in the
bucket.

One more finding that if I try `radosgw-admin bucket limit check` also I do
not see this bucket in the list.

Maybe someone knows about this issue or has any ideas that I can check
more?

Thanks.

--
Jonas