Ceph Virtual 2022 Begins Today!

Hi everyone,

Today is the first of our series in Ceph Virtual 2022! Our agenda will
include a Ceph project update, community update, and telemetry talk by
Yaarit Hatuka. Join us today at 10:00 AM EDT / 14:00 UTC

Meeting link: https://bluejeans.com/908675367
Event: https://ceph.io/en/community/events/2022/ceph-virtual/

Title: Ceph Crash Telemetry - Observability in Action
Abstract:  To increase product observability and robustness, Ceph’s
telemetry module allows users to automatically report anonymized crash
dumps. Ceph’s telemetry backend runs tools that detect similarities
among these reported crash events, then feed them to Ceph’s bug
tracking system. In this session we will explore Ceph crash telemetry
end-to-end, and how it helps the developer community to detect
emerging and frequent issues encountered by production systems in the
wild. We will share our insights so far, and learn how users benefit
from this module, and how they can contribute.

--
Mike Perez