Re: SMB and ceph question

Hi,

the SUSE docs [1] are not that old, they apply for Ceph Pacific. Have you tried it yet? Maybe the upstream docs could adapt the SUSE docs, just an idea if there aren't any guides yet on docs.ceph.com.

Regards,
Eugen

[1] https://documentation.suse.com/ses/7.1/single-html/ses-admin/#cha-ses-cifs

Zitat von Christophe BAILLON <cb@xxxxxxx>:

Hello,

For a side project, we need to expose cephfs datas to legacy users via SMB, I don't find the official way in ceph doc to do that. In old suze doc I found ref to ceph-samba, but I can't find any informations on ceph official doc. We have a small cephadm dedicated cluster to do that, can you help me to find the best way to deploy samba on top ?

Regards

--
Christophe BAILLON
Mobile :: +336 16 400 522