Re: MGR process regularly not responding

Thank you,

Indeed, the last messages I have in the logs are Prometheus access.

But I use Prometheus (for the Ceph Dashboard and other Grafana Dashboards). I
can't really deactivate it for days...

One thing I can try instead of restarting the MGR is to disable/enable the
Prometheus module, and perhaps other modules too...

But It will be great to have more logs.

Ah, one other thing I saw: the process as still many TCP connections (I use
lsof), but in CLOSE_WAIT state.

Le mardi 25 octobre 2022, 16:03:43 CEST Eugen Block a ?crit :