Re: Why did ceph turn /etc/ceph/ceph.client.admin.keyring into a directory?

Wtf, unbelievable that it is still like this. You can't fix it, I had to fork and patch it because these @#$@#$@ ignored it. I don't know much about kubernetes I am running mesos. Can't you set/configure kubernetes to launch the driver in a container mode?