Re: Getting started with cephfs-top, how to install

Hi Zach,
Seeing the `fs perf stats` output , it looks like you are not using the
latest build. Lots of enhancements are being done in cephfs-top recently.
Will suggest to use latest build for better results.
And regarding your `use_default_colors()` error, it looks like there some
issue with the unsupported terminal emulator.

*Neeraj Pratap Singh*
He/Him/His
Associate Software Engineer, CephFS
neesingh@xxxxxxxxxx