Re: disable stretch_mode possible?

Hi,

I didn't have the time to play with it yet, but couldn't you just assign a different ruleset to the pool(s)? Or does ceph complain and prevent that? I'm not sure if stretch mode will be still active after changing the crush rule. But I'm not aware that there's a command to revert this:

$ ceph mon enable_stretch_mode e stretch_rule datacenter

But it does use the "stretch_rule" defined, so maybe additionally delete that rule? Or start from scratch. ;-)

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von Manuel Lausch <manuel.lausch@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I am playing around with ceph_stretch_mode and now I have one question:

Is it possible to disable stretchmode again? I didn't found anything about this in the documentation.

-> Ceph pacific 16.2.9

Manuel