Re: Cluster crashing when stopping some host

What is your failure domain? If it's osd you'd have both PGs on the same host and then no replica is available.

Zitat von Murilo Morais <murilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Eugen, thanks for responding.

In the current scenario there is no way to insert disks into dcs3.

My pools are size 2, at the moment we can't add more machines with disks,
so it was sized in this proportion.

Even with min_size=1, if dcs2 stops the IO also stops.