Re: 16.2.10: ceph osd perf always shows high latency for a specific OSD

Unfortunately, that isn't the case: the drive is perfectly healthy and,
according to all measurements I did on the host itself, it isn't any
different from any other drive on that host size-, health- or
performance-wise.

The only difference I noticed is that this drive sporadically does more I/O
than other drives for a split second, probably due to specific PGs placed
on its OSD, but the average I/O pattern is very similar to other drives and
OSDs, so it's somewhat unclear why the specific OSD is consistently showing
much higher latency. It would be good to figure out what exactly is causing
these I/O spikes, but I'm not yet sure how to do that.

/Z