Re: OSD crashes during upgrade mimic->octopus

Hi Igor and Stefan,

thanks a lot for your help! Our cluster is almost finished with recovery and I would like to switch to off-line conversion of the SSD OSDs. In one of Stefan's I coud find the command for manual compaction:

ceph-kvstore-tool bluestore-kv "/var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-${OSD_ID}" compact

Unfortunately, I can't find the command for performing the omap conversion. It is not mentioned here https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/releases/octopus/#upgrading-from-mimic-or-nautilus even though it does mention the option to skip conversion in step 5. How to continue with an off-line conversion is not mentioned. I know it has been posted before, but I seem unable to find it on this list. If someone could send me the command, I would be most grateful.

Thanks and best regards,