Re: Fstab entry for mounting specific ceph fs?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 7:52 AM Dominique Ramaekers
<dominique.ramaekers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible these pulls aren’t jet included in Quincy Stable?
>
> I can't find a notice in my syslog about the mount syntax I use being deprecated.

Those PRs are in Quincy. However, there are no syslog warnings about
deprecating the old v1 syntax today. Given that v2 support requires a
new-enough kernel + Quincy Ceph client, it will be years before the
majority of users have transitioned over to the new syntax.

That said, it would be a good idea eventually to introduce a warning
to users that they should switch their configurations, maybe in Ceph's
Reef or S release. You could file that idea as an RFE in
tracker.ceph.com.

- Ken