Re: Almost there - trying to recover cephfs from power outage

Hi Jorge,

There was an older procedure before the --recover flag.
You can find that here:
   https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/42295/files
It was the result of this tracker: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/51341

Also, here was the change which added the --recover flag:
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/51716
There you can see the old process described again.

Good luck,

Dan