Re: ceph deployment best practice

Yes. To start with we only have one HP server with DAS. Which I am planning
to set up as ceph on. We can have one more server later.

But I think you are correct. I will use ZFS file systems on it and NFS
export all the data to all clients.  So, please advise me whether to I use
RAID6 with ZFS / NFS or not.

And yes clients have local disk 1T SSD.  How can I set up local caching in
NFS clients?

Thanks,
Gagan