Re: Increasing number of unscrubbed PGs

Hi Josh,

thx for the link. I'm not sure whether this is the root cause, since we did not use the noscrub and nodeepscrub flags in the past. I've set them for a short period to test whether removing the flag triggers more backfilling. During that time no OSD were restarted etc.

But the ticket mentioned repeering as a method for resolving the stuck OSDs. I've repeered some of the PGs, and the number of affected PG did not increase significantly anymore. On the other hand the number of running deep-scrubs also did not increase significantly. I'll keep an eye on the developement and hope for 16.2.11 being released soon..

Best regards,

Burkhard