Re: Cephadm unable to upgrade/add RGW node

I found a misconfiguration in my ceph config dump:

mgr                                        advanced
 mgr/cephadm/migration_current          5

and changing it to 3 solved the issue and the orchestrator is back to
working properly.

That's something to do with the previous failed upgrade to Quincy, which
updated automatically.
If I understand correctly migration_current is somehow a safety feature in
the upgrade.
If you have more info, please let me know.

Regards,
Reza