To list admins: Message has implicit destination

Hi list admins,

One of my posts ended up in held; see automatic reply below. It was an ordinary reply and I'm wondering what was different this time compared with previous replies. If one of the list admins would be so kind to let me know what precisely was wrong, ideally with the headers as received on your end, this would be great. I would like to exclude the possibility that the message was manipulated on the way out.

Thanks and best regards!
Frank

Your mail to 'ceph-users@xxxxxxx' with the subject

    Re:  Re: What is client request_load_avg? Troubleshooting MDS issues on Luminous

The message is being held because:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.