Re: All older OSDs corrupted after Quincy upgrade

On 29/06/2022 19.38, Hector Martin wrote:
> Basically, if it's going to take more than two days of work to get the
> data back (at least inasmuch as getting a recovery operation started,
> it's okay if it takes a while), I think I'd rather just wipe.

To follow up on this: I ended up rebuilding the pool and FS on new
disks, and restoring from backup. I still have the old disks lying
around in case anyone wants to help out do some forensics to figure out
what went wrong, but otherwise I'll probably wipe them and use them in
the next month or two.

- Hector