Re: Issue adding host with cephadm - nothing is deployed

If you try shuffling some daemon around on some of the working hosts (e.g.
changing the placement of the node-exporter spec so that one of the working
hosts is excluded so the node-exporter there should be removed) is
cephadm able to actually complete that? Also, does device info for any or
all of these hosts show up in `ceph orch device ls`? I know there's been an
issue people have run into occasionally where ceph-volume inventory (which
cephadm uses to gather device info) was hanging on one of the hosts and it
was causing things to get stuck until the host was removed or whatever
caused the hang was fixed. There could also be something interesting/useful
in the output of `ceph log last 200 cephadm`, `ceph orch host ls` and `ceph
orch ls --format yaml`. Some traceback or even just seeing what the last
thing logged was could be useful.