Re: weird performance issue on ceph

Hi Mark,

I managed to profile one osd before and after the bad state. We have downgraded ceph to 14.2.22

Good state with read test:

https://pastebin.com/etreYzQc

Good state with write test:

https://pastebin.com/qrN5MaY6

Bad state with read test:

https://pastebin.com/S1pRiJDq

Bad state with write test:

https://pastebin.com/dEv05eGV

Do you see anything obvious that could give us a clue what is going on?

Many thanks!

Zoltan