Re: Request for Info: bluestore_compression_mode?

On 8/11/22 03:20, Frank Schilder wrote:
Hi Mark,

I'm preparing a response with some data from our production system and will also open a new thread on the tail merging topic. Both topics are quite large in themselves. Just a quick question for understanding:

I was in fact referring to the yaml config and pool options ...
I don't know of a yaml file in ceph. Do you mean the ceph-adm spec file?

oh!  We switched the conf parsing over to using yaml templates:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/main/src/common/options/global.yaml.in#L4428-L4452

sorry for being unclear here, I just meant the bluestore_compression_mode option you specify in the ceph.conf file.

Mark

Best regards,
Frank Schilder
AIT Risø Campus