Re: rgw: considering deprecation of SSE-KMS integration with OpenStack Barbican

Hello Casey,

Barbican is probably still in use by a lot of people, including ourselves.

We would love to still have this support in there, perhaps we can find a way forward keeping
that support if we can involve some more people in the maintenance process.

I proposed to bump the version for the OpenStack components way back in March [1]
but haven’t received any feedback, perhaps if we could get some directions on how to
get that tested to provide feedback ourselves we can work together on that part.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
Tobias

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/45379