deploy ceph cluster in isolated environment -- NO INTERNET

Hi guys
i am going to deploy local image repository using this guide:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephadm/install/#deployment-in-an-isolated-environment

so i did everything to make my repository available to all cluster nodes.
so each node would be able to pull the image (that i already pushed to my
local repository) by tag.

but there is a problem when i try to create my own cluster using this
command:

cephadm --image adminnode:5000/ceph:latest --mon-ip 10.0.40.10

this command will be executed successfully on the admin node, but when i
try to add other hosts to the cluster there is no success for them to pull
the image. after a bit digging i figured out that other nodes try to use
the image digest to pull from the localrepository. after that I did check
and I could not download the images from my local repository using the
digest.

how can I solve this issue?

thank you in advance. <3