large omap objects in the rgw.log pool

Hi all,

We have 2 Ceph clusters in multisite configuration, both are working fine
(syncing correctly) but 1 of them is showing warning 32 large omap objects
in the log pool.

This seems to be coming from the sync error list

for i in `rados -p wilxite.rgw.log ls`; do echo -n "$i:"; rados -p
wilxite.rgw.log listomapkeys $i | wc -l; done > /tmp/omapkeys

sort -t: -k2 -r -n /tmp/omapkeys | head -1
sync.error-log.1:474102

This command 'radosgw-admin sync error list' shows a lot of very old
entries, none for 2022, how can I get rid of them? The trim command doesn't
do anything and both sites are showing data and metadata as up to date.

I have run a resync on the metadata and also data sync on a couple of
buckets mentioned in the error list but it's made no difference.

Would really appreciate any help as I have spent hours and hours trawling
through everything online and can't find any info on how I can clear the
error log.

Best Regards,
Sarah