Re: LibCephFS Python Mount Failure

Hi Adam,

I think this might be related to the user you are running the script as,
try running the scrip as ceph user (or the user you are running your ceph
with). Also make sure the variable os.environ.get is used (i might be
mistaking here). do a print or something first to see the key is loaded.
Just my 2 cents...

Best of luck,

 --
Bogdan Velica
Ceph Support Engineer

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263
Web: https://croit.io