From: Vladimir Brik <vladimir.brik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2022 8:54
To: ceph-users
Subject:  Identifying files residing in a cephfs data pool

This email originated from outside of K-State.

Hello

I would like to remove one of the data pools of my cephfs
filesystem, but after deleting all the files I thought were
stored in that pool, the pool still has about 1k objects.

Is there a way to identify which files are stored in that
pool? (so I can delete them)

What will happen if I rm_data_pool with objects from cephfs?
Will I just get an i/o error accessing those files or will
it lead to bigger problems?

I would appreciate any help with this

Vlad