Re: Shadow files in default.rgw.buckets.data pool

Hello,

My ceph cluster is almost going to be full because of these shadow objects
in default.rgw.buckets.data pool.

rados ls -p default.rgw.buckets.data | grep -i -c shadow
56879

There are no garbage collectors present in the cluster
.
radosgw-admin gc list --include-all
[]

Is there any better way to identify these shadow files and delete the
unnecessary ones as we are almost on the edge of the cluster getting full.
We do have some other important images in the same bucket so we
can't really delete the bucket. Would be really helpful  if some one could
give us better solution will be much appreciated
--
Thanks and Regards,

Hemant Sonawane