Quincy upgrade note - comments

I just upgraded a non-cephadm test cluster from Pacific 16.2.9 to Quincy 17.2.1. It all went very smoothly, but just a couple of comments about the upgrade note:

 * Steps 5.2, 5.3 & 5.5 - the required command is "ceph fs status", not
   "ceph status"
 * Step 5.1 correctly requires "allow_standby_replay false", but
   perhaps should point out to remember the current value, and then an
   additional step near the end to restore it to true if required
 * I couldn't see any mention, even in the Changelog let alone the
   Notable Changes, that RGW Civetweb is now not supported. It caught
   me out as the RGW processes start and show in the CLI and dashboard
   as running, but as their logs say aren't listening on any ports. A
   note to ensure you are using Beast before upgrading would be useful.

But apart from those little points, so far very pleased.

Thanks, Chris