From: Curt <lightspd@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 June 2022 19:04
To: Anthony D'Atri; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Ceph recovery network speed

2 PG's shouldn't take hours to backfill in my opinion.  Just 2TB enterprise
HD's.

Take this log entry below, 72 minutes and still backfilling undersized?
Should it be that slow?

pg 12.15 is stuck undersized for 72m, current state
active+undersized+degraded+remapped+backfilling, last acting [34,10,29,NONE]

Thanks,
Curt