Re: Ceph recovery network speed

> You wrote 2TB before, are they 2TB or 18TB?  Is that 273 PGs total or per
osd?
Sorry, 18TB of data and 273 PGs total.

> `ceph osd df` will show you toward the right how many PGs are on each
OSD.  If you have multiple pools, some PGs will have more data than others.
>  So take an average # of PGs per OSD and divide the actual HDD capacity
by that.
20 pg on avg / 2TB(technically 1.8 I guess) which would be 10.  Shouldn't
that be used though, not capacity? My usage is only 23% capacity.  I
thought ceph autoscalling pg's changed the size dynamically according to
usage?  I'm guessing I'm misunderstanding that part?

Thanks,
Curt