Re: Inconsistent PGs after upgrade to Pacific [EXT]

Hi Dave,

We have checked the hardware and it seems fine.
The same OSDs host numerous other PGs which are unaffected by this issue.

All of the OSDs reported as inconsistent/repair_failed belong to the same metadata pool. We did run a `ceph repair` on the initially which is when the "to many repaired reads" error popped up I think.

Cheers,
Pascal