Re: use ceph rbd for windows cluster "scsi-3 persistent reservation"

the stock tcmu-runner rbd backend does not support this. You can use PetaSAN:

www.petasan.org

we use special LIO rbd backstore which talks directly to rbd and does support iSCSI 3 PR and passes the Windows Failover cluster tests.

/maged