What is the max size of cephfs (filesystem)

Hello to everyone

I have looked on the internet but couldn't find an answer.
Do you know the maximum size of a ceph filesystem ? Not the max size of a
single file but the limit of the whole filesystem ?

For example a quick search on zfs on google output :
A ZFS file system can store up to *256 quadrillion zettabytes* (ZB).

I would like to have the same answer with cephfs.

And if there is a limit, where is this limit coded ? Is it hard-coded or is
it configurable ?

Let's say someone wants to have a cephfs up to ExaByte, would it be
completely foolish or would the system, given enough mds and servers and
everything needed, be usable ?

Is there any other limit to a ceph filesystem ?

All the best

Arnaud