Re: Ceph on RHEL 9

We aren't building for Centos 9 yet, so I guess the python dependency
declarations don't work with the versions in that release.
I've put updating to 9 on the agenda for the next CLT.

(Do note that we don't test upstream packages against RHEL, so if
Centos Stream does something which doesn't match the RHEL release it
still might get busted.)
-Greg