Re: ceph orch: list of scheduled tasks

For most of them there isn't currently. Part of the issue with it is that
the tasks don't ever necessarily end. If you apply a mgr spec, cephadm will
periodically check the spec against what it sees (e.g. where mgr daemons
are currently located vs. where the spec says they should be) and make
corrections  if necessary (such as deploying a new mgr daemon so that
reality matches the spec). So, storing a proper progress item for the mgr
update becomes difficult. In a sense, the specs shown in "ceph orch ls" are
perpetually pending tasks, due to the declarative nature in which they
operate. A bit more on what I'm saying here if you're interested
https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/cephadm/services/#algorithm-description.

Thanks,
  - Adam King