Removing the cephadm OSD deployment service when not needed any more

Hi,

I have been unable to delete an OSD deployment service while there are still OSDs created by it running.

For instance, I deploy two server with some specific disk models. I add another server with the same disk model, but here maybe I want them as DB/WAL disks. I can't delete the deployment service, I have to update it to either be some dummy service (matching nothing) or trying to add the correct filters.

Or, (which happened after I started creating a new osd service per host but a host wasn't working well), an osd created by a service with a label/host filter is moved to another host. The service is still there, cluttering the list, linked to the osd daemons on a host that doesn't match the filter. The service is clearly just leaving the OSD as it is.

I'm probably missing how they should be used, but it seems I should be able to stop or delete a deployment service when it's finished or I don't want it to continue deploying based on the same filter. There may occasionally be a service that should really persist through the life of the cluster but I would guess most cluster are a little bit more flexible.

Thanks!