Re: Replacing OSD with DB on shared NVMe

In your example, you can login to the server in question with the OSD, and
run "ceph-volume lvm zap --osd-id <osdid> --destroy" and it will purge the
DB/WAL LV. You don't need to reapply your osd spec, it will detect the
available space on the nvme and redploy that OSD.