Re: Ceph Repo Branch Rename - May 24

Thanks for the heads-up David!

FYI for anyone who doesn't know how to change the base branch, click on
"Edit" next to the PR title, click on "base", and change it to "main".

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 5:31 PM David Galloway <dgallowa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This maintenance is ongoing. This was a much larger effort than
> anticipated.
>
> I've unpaused Jenkins but fully expect many jobs to fail for the next
> couple days.
>
> If you had a PR targeting master, you will need to edit the PR to target
> main now instead.
>
> I appreciate your patience.
>
> On 5/19/22 14:38, David Galloway wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In an effort to use more inclusive language, we will be renaming all
> > Ceph repo 'master' branches to 'main' on May 24.
> >
> > I anticipate making the change in the morning Eastern US time, merging
> > all 's/master/main' pull requests I already have open, then tracking
> > down and fixing any remaining references to the master branch.
> >
> > Please excuse the disruption and thank you for your patience.

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers

Associate Software Engineer, Ceph Storage

Red Hat Inc. <https://www.redhat.com>

La Grange Park, IL

lflores@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +17087388804