osd_disk_thread_ioprio_class deprecated?

Hi Everyone,
I've been going through our config trying to remove settings that are
nolonger relevant or which are now the default setting.
The osd_disk_thread_ioprio_class and osd_disk_thread_ioprio_priority
settings come up a few times in the mailing list but nolonger appear
in the ceph documentation
(https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/).
However they *do* still exist on the Red Hat Ceph Storage
documentation (https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/)

I couldn't find any reference to them having been deprecated in the
release notes when I searched.

They also don't come up when I do a ceph daemon osd.0 config show so
I'm fairly confident that they're deprecated.

Could anyone confirm this? And which release it was deprecated in?

Perhaps someone should also let Red Hat know to update their documentation :)