Multi-datacenter filesystem

Hi Team

We have grown out of our current solution, and we plan to migrate to
multiple data centers.

Our setup is a mix of radosgw data and filesystem data. But we have many
legacy systems that require a filesystem at the moment, so we will probably
run it for some of our data for at least 3-5 years.

At the moment, we have about 0.5 Petabytes of data, so it is a small
cluster. Still, we want more redundancy, so we will partner with a company
with multiple data centers within the city and have redundant fiber between
the locations.

Our current center has multiple 10GB connections, so the communication
between the new locations and our existing data center will be slower.
Still, I hope the network traffic will suffice for a multi-datacenter setup.

Currently, I plan to assign OSDs to different sites and racks so we can
configure a good replication rule to keep a copy of the data in each data
center.

My question is how to handle the monitor setup for good redundancy. For
example, should I set up two new monitors in each new location and have one
in our existing data center, so I get five monitors in total, or should I
keep it as three monitors, one for each data center? Or should I go for
nine monitors 3 in each data center?

Should I use a Stretch set up to define the location of each monitor? Could
you do the same for MDS:es? Do I need to configure the mounting of the
filesystem differently to signal in which data center the client is located?

Does anyone know of a partner we could consult on these issues?

Best regards
Daniel