Re: Incomplete file write/read from Ceph FS

Do you have any locking which guarantees that nodes don't copy files
which are still in the process of being written?
CephFS will guarantee any readers see the results of writes which are
already reported complete while reading, but I don't see any
guarantees about atomicity in
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.file.writeallbytes?view=net-6.0,
and those byte counts sound like they may be C# pages which are
getting sent out incrementally.
-Greg