Re: Access logging for CephFS

I learned about dynamic debugging in the kernel driver this afternoon which gets me closer to something like an access log on the client side:

echo -n 'file fs/ceph/dir.c +p' >/sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control
echo -n 'file fs/ceph/file.c +p' >/sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control

A bit more verbose then an access log though.

What I'm trying to do is track down a specific client that is seeing significantly more read IOPS than other clients.  From there I want to know exactly what that client is up to.  Having something like an access log would be pretty helpful in tracking this behavior down.

Bryan