Re: Successful Upgrade from 14.2.18 to 15.2.16

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the report. 9 hours fsck is the longest I've heard about
yet -- and on NVMe, that's quite surprising!

Which firmware are you running on those Samsung's? For a different
reason Mark and we have been comparing performance of that drive
between what's in his lab vs what we have in our data centre. We have
no obvious perf issues running EDA5702Q; Mark has some issue with the
Quincy RC running FW EDA53W0Q. I'm not sure if it's related, but worth
checking...

In any case, I'm also surprised you decided to drain the boxes before
fsck. Wouldn't 9 hours of down osds, with noout set, going to be less
invasive?

Cheers, Dan